We don’t achieve anything alone!
If you want to make a difference to the lives of others, take the first step and join us to provide free education programs and social services to thousands of under served communities throughout Southeast Asia.
We are constantly looking for partnerships and collaborations in order to enhance the experience of our students and reach out to more people in direct need.
We believe in Foundation Education. Employability skills lay the foundation for progression, but it is confidence, potential and self-belief which lay the foundation for success.
- AHHA Education is a cause which crosses 5 international borders, with the aim of reaching out to an additional 15 countries by the end of 2016. With 185 centres across Asia, and 18,000 students reached on a daily basis, these goals are already in motion.
- Our unique Science of Life concept complements an intensive practice-based language approach, meaning students gain a working command of the English Language within just 3-6 months.
- This way, everyone leaves with a fundamental base from which they can build, learn, achieve and thrive on in the real world, ready to shape their country’s future.
- Yet, as much as our vision continues to inspire thousands, we cannot do this alone.
- Funding and partnerships remain essential sources of knowledge, inspiration and support to all of which we are eternally grateful.
Our vision is to help build a better future for developing nations as one of strength, equality and togetherness. We would love to have you on board!
If there is educational demand, we create a centre there. It’s that simple.
- We never turn people away. This is pinnacle.
- We are open to every single background diversity; rich, poor, male, female, religion, race, emotionally stability – even overseas students who wish to improve their English or quality of life by joining an international program.
- We also support public schools and government officers in building their level of English, and run second home programmes which close long distances between students and their public education with a place to live which is more accessible to their education.
- This philosophy has carried us forward for 14 years, with fantastic Government support from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation and the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport.
- But how can you help?
Are you part of a:
- Government agency
- CSR department
- Educational Institution
- Philanthropic individual
- Overseas Council
- Somebody who shares belief and passion for our cause?
1. Scholarships are a lifeline to us, helping to:
- Provide 10 – 500 boarding students with Free English and Life skills programs for 1 to 2 years.
- Provide 100 students Free English and IT classes in rural communities for 1 year.
- Provide Computers, Software, Technology, Apps and innovative programs to poor communities.
These students would otherwise live too far away from public schools, be unable to afford educational costs or may have dropped out early under pressures to support their family.
We also place active focus on enhancing gender equality between our students, ensuring females have equal access to education and building aspirations for their future.
2. Special projects help to revitalise essential community services:
- Providing free medical care
- improving employee engagement for better business
- Building English in key community domains to build economic sustainability
- Encouraging volunteerism in local communities
- Do you have a project we can get involved in? Please get in touch!
3. Donations feed directly into:
- Food supplies
- Computer donations
- Books and Learning resources
- Programme progression and expansion across our schools
- Every scrap of money is placed back into the company with vigour. Thank you.
These are just a few of the ways we collaborate with partners and funding sources within the community. We are constantly open to discussion in how to share our mutual aims for progression towards this wonderful cause.
Thank you for your time and please do get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or inquiries, we would love to hear from you.