Welcome to AHHA Education
We believe in Foundation Education. The basic elements of an education which can help anybody, from any background build themselves a successful, happy and fulfilled life.
AHHA Education looks to ensure that all of its students are taught in the most straightforward and understandable way possible. This is done by implementing the ‘AHHA English’© programme developed by Madenjit Singh, wherein students are expected to be able to speak basic conversational English within 3 to 6 months. This runs alongside Madenjit Singh’s ‘Science of Life’© programme, which aims to train students in the 10 AHHA Skills needed to succeed in the modern world.
Looking to the future, AHHA Education aims to expand further still, increasing its quality of education service in Cambodia, Timor Leste, Laos, India and Thailand, as well as opening centres in other countries where there is a great need for free and subsidised education.
- Aura – Positive relationships, helping others, community life, teamwork
- Belief – Belief in self, never give up, learn from mistakes, take on new challenges
- Calmness – Positive manner, no fear of mistakes, work well under pressure, problem solving
- Discipline – High work ethic, follow societies laws, respect authority, fulfil responsibilities
- Education – Plan for the future, check information, independent investigation and research
- Fairness – No double standards, be kind to others, compassionate leadership
- Growth – Self-learning, dynamic leadership, project management, teaching skills
- Happiness – Positive thinking, independent thought, see the good in all situations
- Humility – Respect teachers, learn from one another, control of ego, take criticism well
- Appreciation – Learn to show thanks, repay the help given to us by others, give back to the world for our own good fortune
“Regard man as a mine rich in gems of inestimable value. Education can, alone, cause it to reveal its treasures, and enable mankind to benefit there from.”