Dr. Madenjit Singh (Big Teacher)
Founder of AHHA Education & International Director
Pioneer of AHHA Science of Language systems & Science of Life
We must have a balance in life. It’s pointless living an unfulfilled life. We must make it a point to give back to others, especially to the underprivileged, irrespective of strata and religion. ~Dr Madenjit Singh
Dr. Madenjit Singh has obtained an impressive amount of experience in high-level corporate and management training in Malaysia, Cambodia and Singapore. He is also a certified trainer at SMCI Programs (Texas, USA), and was a senior lecturer at Norton University in Cambodia.
An entrepreneurial humanitarian, he has dedicated his life to encouraging, training and helping poor youths in poor communities to achieve much more in life. For over 29 years, Dr. Madenjit Singh has researched and tested new and innovative ways to teach underprivileged communities.
He finally discovered the Science of Language where a second language can be learnt very easily. Students with no English language background are able to communicate in English within three to six months. He has also founded, pioneered and now promotes a new system of education where a youth is trained in all the different disciplines of education – AHHA Smart – a way of life for the 21st century that is advanced, holistic and highly balanced.
- Noted as one of top 100 Social Service providers in the world, Japan
- Personality of the Year 2012, Better Malaysia Foundation
- Co-winner, Asians of the Year Award, Channel News Asia 2009
- Personal praise from the King of Cambodia
- Ministers for Education across Cambodia and Malaysia.
- President of Timor Leste and Nobel Peace Prize, Jose Ramos-Horta
- Prime Minister of Timor Leste, Xanana Gusmao